The registration fees included accommodation and meals (from diner on the 27th to lunch on the 31st) during the workshop. Before after the meeting, accommodation and meals were possible upon request (firstname.lastname@example.org) but were not included in the registration fees.
The workshop took place in Aussois, a beautiful ski/hiking resort in Savoy, 1500 m-high. Free time sessions was scheduled to allow informal discussions outside and winter activities.
The workshop itself was held in the Paul Langevin CNRS conference center facilities. Aussois offers in winter an alpin ski area of 55 km, various and sunny located between 1 500 m and 2 750 m of altitude, adapted to all levels. Aussois gives access to many activities (cross country skiing, snowshoeing, etc). You could find many details on the Aussois official website.
Practical information about the Paul Langevin CNRS conference centrer: - visit the website
- address: CAES du CNRS, Centre Paul Langevin, 24 rue du Coin, 73500 Aussois, France
- phone number: +33 479 203 386
- GPS coordinates: 45.23525, 6.742058
- access and transport: visit the link and the "Venue" section of this website
- accessible to persons with reduced mobility, 1 room
- WIFI acces
- fitness room
- possible renting of mountain equipment on site (ski, snowshoes, surf)
- on site sell of ski passes